Future in Mind
Hampshire Parent Carer Network (HPCN) in partnership with Hampshire CAMHS deliver monthly meetings across the county. This is a great opportunity to meet other parents & carers and hear about their lived experience, of supporting a child or young person with mental health and/or emotional difficulties. At meetings clinical experts deliver talks on a variety of topics.
We are now asking that you book these sessions to ensure we can accommodate everyone with refreshments and to ensure we have the relevant equipment for the speaker to present, you can book any of our sessions using this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/hampshire-parent-carer-network-13042718378
Current locations are:
- Hart and Rushmoor
- Test Valley
- New Forest
Future in Mind sessions take place once a month. To view future dates, check out our calendar or join your local closed Facebook group – links to these are on the areas below.
- 22nd November – Supporting your young person through bullying- Evening online
- 23rd November– Suspecting Autistic Traits, On the pathway or Just been diagnosed? Talk to a Clinical Psychologist – Basingstoke
- 29th November – Discussing when your young person is actively self- harming or self injurious behaviour with Closer2Home – Totton 10.15
- 4th December – OCD with Hampshire CAMHS – Online
- 6th December-Supporting Mental Health with better Sleep – Online
- 12th December –Supporting your Autistic Young Persons Sleep – Fareham
To book onto any of the above sessions please use our TicketTailor tab on this link : www.linktr.ee/futureinmind